Marinated Beef Salad
Member recipe by clemmiecorlett
Tender strips of beef marinated in an aromatic lime, coriander and chilli dressing makes a perfect summerÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs evening supper, simply serve with a glass of chilled wine.
- 4 filet, sirloin or rump steaks
- 3 tbsps bottlegreen aromatic Lome cordial
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 large red chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- Baby leaf salad, rocket or watercress
- 1 bunch radishes
- 4 spring onions
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Place the bottlegreen aromatic lime cordial, olive oil, rind and juice of the lime into a bowl, de-seed and finely slice the chilli and crush the garlic, mix together.
- Add the beef and toss until coated, leave to marinate for 20 mins.
- Remove the beef from the marinade, pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Sear the steak in a griddle pan on both sides for 3-4 mins, continue to cook to your liking, add the marinade and allow to simmer for a minute.
- Arrange the salad, halved radishes and torn coriander in a serving bowl, thinly slice the beef and arrange over the salad, pour over the warm juices from the pan and serve.