Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
White Wine Sauce (for Chicken)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Really easy and delicious sauce to go with a chicken dish.
- 1 Onion
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- 150ml White wine
- 300ml Double or single cream
- Crushed garlic clove (optional)
- Spinach (optional)
- Olive Oil
- STEP 1Fry the chopped onions in the oil in a frying pan until soft.
- STEP 2Next add the stock to the pan along with the white wine and simmer for 10 minutes.
- STEP 3Pour in the cream and add the spinach and garlic and simmer for further 10 minutes or until a desirable thickness is achieved.