Points to remember
- Place '00' flour in a food processor and add eggs.
- Pulse until the mixture forms pea size clumps.
- Tip the mix onto a work surface and knead lightly to make a smooth dough. Wrap tightly in clingfilm and rest for 20 mins at room temperature.
- Feed through a pasta machine, working from the widest to narrowest setting.For tagliatelle, or pasta that is thin, stop at the second to last setting on the machine, then cut as desired.
- For papardelle, lasagne, ravioli or pasta that is quite wide, roll the pasta to the thinnest setting.
- The pasta can now be left to air dry before use.