Warm potato salad with Caesar dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 750g Jersey Royal potato or small new potatoes, unpeeled and halved if large
- 1 garlic clove , roughly chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 3 rounded tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- juice ½ lemon
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 bunch spring onions , finely chopped
- STEP 1
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Meanwhile, pound the garlic and anchovy fillets to form a paste. Mix with the mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- STEP 2
Toss the dressing through the potatoes with the spring onions while still warm.