Trout traybake with minty hollandaise
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 300g baby new potato
- 2 trout fillets (about 140g each)
- vegetable oil
- 200g pack green vegetable medley (ours contained Tenderstem broccoli & asparagus)
- 200ml tub hollandaise sauce
- small bunch mint , chopped
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Boil the potatoes in a pan of salted water for 10 mins until soft. Drain and slice thickly.
- STEP 2
Spread the potato slices on a baking tray, brush with a little oil, add some seasoning, then bake for 20 mins.
- STEP 3
Remove the tray from the oven and push the potatoes to the edges. Tip the vegetable medley into the centre and, using a fork, turn the veg over in the oil, then push these to the edges, too. Put the trout fillets in the centre of the tray, season and return to the oven for a further 12 mins.
- STEP 4
Heat the hollandaise following pack instructions, then stir through the mint. Serve the trout, potatoes and vegetables with the minty hollandaise spooned on top.