Tortellini & pesto minestrone
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 ½l strong vegetable stock
- 500g pack spinach & ricotta tortellini
- 500g spring greens , washed and finely shredded
- 140g peas (frozen or fresh)
- 4 tbsp pesto
- STEP 1
Bring the stock to the boil in a large pan. Tip in the pasta and cook following pack instructions, throwing in the spring greens and peas and pesto (reserving a little to serve) with 1-2 mins to go.
- STEP 2
When the vegetables are tender, pasta is cooked and broth is piping hot, spoon into bowls. Top with a dollop of remaining pesto, a good grind of black pepper and serve.