Toasty feta kebabs
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 200g pack of reduced fat feta cheese , cut into 8 chunks
- ½ French stick , cut into bite-size chunks
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon , zested and halved lengthways
- 2 sprigs of rosemary , chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 wooden skewers
- STEP 1
Heat the grill to high. Cut one lemon half into wedges, and slice the other half. Thread a piece of the bread onto a skewer, then a piece of feta, a lemon slice and a cherry tomato. Repeat, then finish with a piece of bread. Do this on three more skewers and place kebabs onto a baking tray.
- STEP 2
Sprinkle over the zest and rosemary then drizzle over the oil. Grill kebabs for 1-2 mins on each side until feta is browned. Serve with lemon wedges.