- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 500g pork mince
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- juice 1 lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
A seasoning often used in Vietnamese and Thai cooking. In Vietnam it is usually made from shrimp…
- ½ small pack mint, leaves only, roughly chopped
There are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.…
- ½ small pack coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 4 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
- rice, to serve (optional)
Rice is a grain, the seed of a type of grass, which is the most widely grown and the most…
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the pork for 8-10 mins or until cooked through. Stir in the green curry paste and 2 tbsp water, then cook for 1-2 mins.
Remove from the heat and stir in the red onion, lime juice, fish sauce and herbs. Spoon the pork into the lettuce leaves and serve with rice, if you like.