Sweet potato & pea curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Ready in 40 minutes
- Serves 4
- 3 tbsp curry paste from a jar
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 450g potatoes , cut into chunks
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 900g) cut into chunks
- 600ml vegetable stock , from a cube is fine
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 175g frozen peas
- small bunch coriander , roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Heat the curry paste in a large pan and stir in the onion. Cover and cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until softened. Add the potatoes, stock and coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil.
- STEP 2
Turn the heat down and simmer the curry for 20 mins until the potato has softened. Add the peas, bring back to the boil and simmer for 2 mins more. Season to taste and spoon the curry into bowls. Scatter over the coriander before you tuck in.