Swedish-style sausage meatballs
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 450g pork sausages, skins removed
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 300ml tub half-fat crème fraîche
- ½ small pack dill , finely chopped
- mashed potato , to serve
- STEP 1
Roll the sausagemeat into 20 balls the size of cherry tomatoes. Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meatballs for 8-10 mins.
- STEP 2
Stir in the garlic, mustard and crème fraîche, bubble to thicken for about 10 mins, then stir in the dill. Grind over some black pepper just before serving, with mashed potato on the side.