- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 210g can red kidney beans , drained
- 1 large lime , zest and juice of 1/2, the other 1/2 cut into wedges
- 3 tomatoes , diced
- 1 banana shallot , finely chopped
- 1 green chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- generous handful coriander , chopped, plus a few extra leaves
- 85g feta
- 1 large or 2 small avocados , stoned and peeled
- STEP 1
Put the cumin seeds in a small pan on the hob and lightly toast. Tip into a large bowl and mix with the beans, lime zest and juice, tomatoes, shallot, chilli and coriander. Crumble in the feta and gently toss.
- STEP 2
Serve on top of the avocado halves, scattering with a few extra coriander leaves and squeezing over a little extra lime from the wedges.