Steamed fish & pak choi parcels
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 plaice , haddock or other MSC-certified white fish fillets
- 2 pak choi , thickly sliced
- 4 spring onions , shredded
- 1 red chilli , thinly sliced
- 3cm ginger , cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- juice 1 lime
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Place each fillet in the centre of a large square of foil. Top with the pak choi, spring onions, chilli and ginger, then pull up the edges of the foil.
- STEP 2
Mix together the soy sauce, lime juice and 1 tbsp of water then spoon a little over each fillet. Crimp the top of the foil to enclose the fish and make sure there are no gaps for the steam to escape.
- STEP 3
Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 mins until the fish is cooked through (this will depend on the thickness of your fish). Open up the parcels and drizzle over a few drops of sesame oil. Serve with rice.