Spring vegetable noodles
- Preparation and cooking time
- Prep: -
- Serves 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 smoked back bacon rashers
- 250g green vegetables eg asparagus and broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 garlic cloves , finely sliced
- 6 spring onions , trimmed, halved lengthways and quartered
- 150g pack Amoy Straight to Wok new noodle
- soy sauce , to serve
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a wok. Using scissors, snip the bacon into the hot oil and fry, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- STEP 2
Tip the asparagus and broccoli into the wok with the garlic and spring onions. Stir fry for about a minute then top with the noodles and petits pois and drizzle over a tablespoon of water. Cover the pan and let everything steam for 4 minutes until the broccoli is just tender.
- STEP 3
Mix everything together and serve straight away, with a bottle of soy sauce on the table so each person can add their own, according to taste.