Spicy avocado wraps
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 0.5 x 300g pack Quorn chicken-style pieces (or similar vegetarian product), sliced at an angle
- generous squeeze juice 0.5 lime
- ½ tsp mild chilli powder
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 seeded wraps
- 1 avocado , halved and stoned
- 1 roasted red pepper , from a jar
- few sprigs coriander , chopped
- STEP 1
Mix the vegetarian, chicken-style pieces with the lime juice, chilli powder and garlic.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan then fry the pieces for a couple of mins, while you warm the wraps following the pack instructions or if you have a gas hob, heat them over the flame to slightly char them. Do not let them dry out or they are difficult to roll.
- STEP 3
Squash half an avocado onto each wrap, add the peppers to the pan to warm them through then pile onto the wraps with the chicken-style pieces, and sprinkle over the coriander. Roll up, cut in half and eat with your fingers.