Spicy chicken & veg stir-fry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Ready in 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- 400g mixed green vegetable
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 skinless chicken breasts , sliced
- 1 red chilli , desseded and sliced
- 120g sachet stir-fry oyster sauce (we used Blue Dragon, or make your own (see below)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 25g toasted cashew , or more if you like
- bunch spring onions , sliced
- STEP 1
Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, cook the green vegetables for 2 mins only, then drain.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, then fry the chicken slices for 4 mins until almost cooked. Add the drained green veg, chilli, stir-fry sauce and soy sauce. Stir-fry briefly to heat everything through and to finish cooking the chicken. Mix in the cashews and spring onions, then serve.