- 2 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 500g pork loin steaks, quartered
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
Slightly kidney-shaped with squarish ends, cannellini beans are from Italy and are creamy white…
- 400g passata
- 2 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 tbsp dark soft brown sugar
- 100g ham hock, in large shreds
- 4 slices crusty white bread
- small handful flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Mix the oil, garlic and paprika together and rub into the pork. In a large, shallow ovenproof dish, mix the cannellini beans, passata, chipotle, sugar and ham hock. Nestle the pork into the beans. Bake in the oven for 40 mins until the pork is cooked through.
Toast the bread and serve on the side. Sprinkle the parsley over the pork and beans to serve.