Smoked salmon flatbreads
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
- 2 x 150g ready-made thin pizza bases (we used Napolina)
- 100g mascarpone
- 120g pack smoked salmon trimmings
- 1 small red onion , very finely chopped
- a few dill sprigs, snipped
- 2 tsp small caper
- STEP 1
Briefly heat the pizza bases in the oven, microwave or in a dry frying pan. Season the mascarpone and spread onto the bases.
- STEP 2
Just before serving, scatter over the salmon, red onion, dill and capers, then grind over some black pepper. Put on a board and cut into lengths with a pizza wheel or scissors.