Roast beef Yorkies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
- 12 ready-made Yorkshire puddings
- 2 tbsp creamed horseradish
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche or soured cream
- 12 slices pastrami or leftover roast beef
- ½ small pack chives , snipped (or 2 tbsp crispy onions from a tub)
- STEP 1
Cook your Yorkshire puddings following pack instructions. Meanwhile, mix the horseradish, mustard and crème fraîche or soured cream together.
- STEP 2
Fold a slice of pastrami or roast beef into each pudding, top with a dollop of the mustardy cream, then scatter with chives or crispy onions and serve.