- 12 ready-made Yorkshire puddings
- 2 tbsp creamed horseradish
Horseradish root is larger than an ordinary radish, and has a hot, peppery flavour.
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche or soured cream
- 12 slices pastrami or leftover roast beef
- ½ small pack chives, snipped (or 2 tbsp crispy onions from a tub)
Cook your Yorkshire puddings following pack instructions. Meanwhile, mix the horseradish, mustard and crème fraîche or soured cream together.
Fold a slice of pastrami or roast beef into each pudding, top with a dollop of the mustardy cream, then scatter with chives or crispy onions and serve.