Rhubarb & custard crunch
- Preparation and cooking time
- Plus 30 mins for the granola
- Serves 6
- 450g rhubarb , trimmed and cut into chunks
- 85g caster sugar
- roughly a 500g/1lb 2oz tub or can ready-made custard
- ½ quantity honey crunch granola (see 'Goes well with')
- STEP 1
First make the Honey crunch granola with almonds & apricots (see 'Goes well with'). You'll need half the granola for this recipe.
- STEP 2
Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 2. Arrange the rhubarb in a roasting tin just big enough to hold it all in a single layer, scatter with the sugar and cover with foil. Bake for 15-20 mins until just tender, then cool in the tin.
- STEP 3
Spoon a little rhubarb into the base of 6 glasses or pots, then top with a couple of tbsp custard. Sprinkle over some granola, then repeat the layers to fill the glasses.