Prawn salad with orange, red onion & avocado
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 2
- 2 oranges
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 ripe avocado
- 140g cooked king prawn
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- small bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- juice ½ lime
- STEP 1
Stand each orange on a board and cut away the peel and pith with a sharp knife. Cut the oranges into 1cm slices.
- STEP 2
Arrange the lettuce on 2 plates. Halve, stone and peel the avocado, then slice. Place the avocado on top of the lettuce leaves and scatter the prawns on top.
- STEP 3
Divide the orange slices, onion and coriander leaves between each plate and toss together very lightly. For the dressing, mix the dipping sauce and lime juice together and season with black pepper. Spoon over the salad and serve.