- 1 very ripe baby avocado, stoned, peeled and roughly chopped
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- juice ½ lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
- few shakes Tabasco sauce
- 1 tomato, deseeded and chopped
A member of the nightshade family (along with aubergines, peppers and chillies), tomatoes are in…
- 1 spring onion, sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 1 seeded flour tortilla (or gluten-free alternative)
- handful mixed salad leaves
- 85g cooked and peeled prawn
There are thousands of different species of prawn, but tiger, king and North Atlantic are the…
Put the avocado in a bowl with the lime juice, Tabasco and some seasoning. Roughly mash, then add the tomato, coriander (if using) and spring onion.
Warm the wrap in the microwave for a few seconds. Spread the avocado mixture down the middle, scatter on the salad leaves and finish with the prawns. Roll up, then eat.