Pomegranate & chestnut sprouts
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
- 600g brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 180g cooked chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- handful of pomegranate seeds, to serve
- STEP 1
Shred the sprouts by blitzing in a food processor, or do this carefully with a sharp knife. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the sprouts, stirring regularly for 2-3 mins until mostly softened. Stir in the chestnuts, then drizzle in the pomegranate molasses.
- STEP 2
Fry for 1-2 mins more, or until the sprouts are tender and beginning to caramelise in places. Remove from the heat and season. Scatter over the pomegranate seeds.