Pink melon lollies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Plus overnight freezing no cook
- Makes 8 small lollies
- 900g diced, skinned and deseeded watermelon - fiddly but worth it
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp lime juice (you'll need about 3 limes)
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- green popping candy , to serve (optional- see tip, below)
- STEP 1
Put the melon, sugar, lime juice and ginger in a blender (or use a stick blender) and whizz until smooth. Skim off any fluffy stuff, then divide between ice lolly moulds and freeze overnight.
- STEP 2
When you’re ready to serve, remove the lollies from their moulds and dip into popping candy, if you like, or see tip, before tucking in.