Pickled radish & cucumber salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- few splashes of toasted sesame oil
- 2 spring onions , finely sliced
- 1 large cucumber , halved lengthways
- 300g radishes , sliced
- small handful coriander leaves
- STEP 1
In a large bowl mix together the rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and spring onion.
- STEP 2
Use a teaspoon to scrape out the cucumber’s seeds, then slice into halfmoons. Mix into the dressing with the radishes and scatter with coriander. Serve.