Peanut chicken with noodles
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 250g pack rice noodles
- 2 ready-cooked chicken breasts, skinned and shredded
- 1 red pepper , deseeded and sliced
- 2 handfuls beansprouts
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 spring onions , sliced
- 50g peanuts , roughly chopped
- 20g fresh coriander , roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Cook the rice noodles according to the pack instructions. Meanwhile, put the chicken and pepper in a microwave-proof dish and cover. Microwave on High for 2 mins, until piping hot.
- STEP 2
Drain the rice noodles and tip into a bowl. Stir through the beansprouts. Whisk the chilli sauce and soy sauce together, then stir through the noodles, along with the chicken, pepper and spring onions. Scatter over the peanuts and coriander to serve.