Mediterranean-style bean salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 290g jar artichoke heart in oil
- 1 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 410g can cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- 300g pack small vine tomato , quartered (about 12 in total)
- handful Kalamata black olives
- 2 spring onions , thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 200g log soft goat's cheese , crumbled
- STEP 1
Drain the jar of artichokes, reserving 3 tbsp of the oil. Pour the oil into a bowl and stir in the sun-dried tomato paste and vinegar until smooth. Season to taste.
- STEP 2
Roughly chop the artichokes and tip into a large bowl with the cannellini beans, tomatoes, olives, spring onions and half the goat’s cheese. Stir in the artichoke oil mixture and tip into a serving bowl. Season to taste. Crumble over the remaining goat’s cheese, then serve.