- 200g dairy free dark chocolate, plus a few squares melted, to serve
Dark chocolate means the shiny, dark-reddish brown treat produced from the cacao bean, theobroma…
- 450ml dairy free milk (we used oat milk)
One of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a 'complete' food…
- 800ml dairy free vanilla ice cream (we used Swedish glace)
- 4 tsp malt extract (available in Holland & Barret)
to serve (optional)
- vegan biscuits (we used Oreos), soya whipped cream, vegan brownies
Blitz all of your ingredients, except the 'to serve' items, together in a blender until smooth. Decorate your glass with melted chocolate and additional biscuits. Pour your milkshake into the glass and top with soya whipped cream and crumbled brownies.
Oreo biscuitsOreo’s do not contain any animal products in their ingredients list, however they aren’t made in isolation so there is the possibility they could contain trace amounts of milk from contact with other products.