Linguine with garlic butter prawns
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 200g linguine
- 2-3 fat garlic clove, finely chopped
- 50g butter
- 175g pack raw shelled king prawns, de-veined and split in half lengthways
- finely grated zest 1 lemon, then cut the lemon into wedges
- small pack parsley, chopped
- STEP 1
Boil the pasta following pack instructions. Meanwhile, very gently cook the garlic in the butter in a medium pan until softened. Add the prawns and cook until they just turn from grey to pink. It is important not to overcook them or they will be tough. Remove from the heat and stir in the zest and seasoning.
- STEP 2
Drain the pasta and toss into the pan with the prawn mixture and parsley until well mixed. Divide between two bowls and serve with the lemon wedges.