Lemony tuna & asparagus salad box
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 large eggs
- 200g asparagus , woody ends snapped off, spears halved
- 160g can tuna in spring water (no need to drain)
- 1 small red onion , very finely chopped
- 125g cannellini bean from a can, drained
- zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- STEP 1
Put a pan of water on to boil with a steamer above. When boiling, lower the eggs into the water and steam the asparagus above for 8 mins.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, gently toss all the other ingredients together and arrange on plates or in rigid containers. Plunge the eggs into cold water to cool them a little, then peel and quarter. Add the eggs and asparagus to the tuna salad. Will keep in the fridge for 2 days.