Leeky salmon in a parcel
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Ready in 15-20 minutes
- Serves 2
- 2 salmon fillets, 140g/5oz each
- 1 medium or 2 small leeks , about 200g/8oz in total
- 50g frozen petits pois
- 4heaped tbsp crème fraîche , plus 2 tbsp to serve
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- STEP 1
Season the salmon fillets all over. Slice the leeks really thinly. Cut two 40cm square sheets of greaseproof paper and put a fillet in the middle of each sheet.
- STEP 2
Top each fillet with leeks and peas, and 2 tbsp of crème fraîche. Sprinkle with tarragon and salt and pepper.
- STEP 3
Make up parcels with the paper and stand them on a microwave-proof plate or tray. Microwave on full power for 5 minutes. Put the contents of the parcels on two plates and top each serving with a spoonful of crème fraîche. Serve with new potatoes.