Leafy salsa verde with yogurt
- Preparation and cooking time
- no cook
- Serves 4 - 6
- ½ small pack flat-leaf parsley
- ½ small pack basil , plus a few extra leaves to serve
- ½ small pack mint
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 250g-300g Greek yogurt or labneh
- radishes , fennel and chicory
- STEP 1
Whizz everything, except the yogurt, in a food processor or using a stick blender until it’s the consistency of fresh pesto.
- STEP 2
Spoon the yogurt into a shallow serving bowl and spread it out, making swirly indents in the yogurt. Pour the herby dressing on top so it sits in little pools that you can ripple into the yogurt. Top with a few small basil leaves. Serve with crunchy salad vegetables like radishes, fennel and chicory.