Homemade chicken nachos
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 200g plain corn tortilla chips
- 2 cooked chicken breasts , shredded into small pieces
- 6 spring onions , thinly sliced
- 140g red leicester cheese, grated
- 1 small jar red or green sliced pickled jalapeño peppers
- small bunch coriander , leaves roughly chopped
- your choice of salsa , hot pepper sauce (like Chipolte Tabasco), crème fraîche, guacamole or extra jalapeños, to serve
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Layer up the tortilla chips in an ovenproof dish or baking tray with the chopped chicken, spring onions, cheese and pickled jalapeños. Bake for 8 mins or until the cheese is melted.
- STEP 2
To serve, sprinkle with the coriander and eat with your favourite accompaniments.