- 200g plain corn tortilla chips
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded into small pieces
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 140g red leicester cheese, grated
- 1 small jar red or green sliced pickled jalapeño peppers
A member of the capsicum family, jalapeño chillies range from moderately to very hot.…
- small bunch coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- your choice of salsa, hot pepper sauce (like Chipolte Tabasco), crème fraîche, guacamole or extra jalapeños, to serve
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Layer up the tortilla chips in an ovenproof dish or baking tray with the chopped chicken, spring onions, cheese and pickled jalapeños. Bake for 8 mins or until the cheese is melted.
To serve, sprinkle with the coriander and eat with your favourite accompaniments.