Herby salmon & couscous parcels
- Preparation and cooking time
- Easily doubled
- 110g pack lemon and garlic couscous
- 200ml hot vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- handful chopped fresh herbs (parsley, plus thyme, tarragon or rosemary is good)
- 4 spring onions , thinly sliced
- 4 Sun-blush or sundried tomatoes , chopped
- 2 salmon fillets , approx 140g/5oz each
- STEP 1
Put the couscous into a bowl and stir in the stock and oil. Cover with cling film and leave to stand 10 mins, then uncover and fluff up with a fork. Keeping back some herbs, add the rest of the ingredients, except the salmon. Season to taste.
- STEP 2
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Cut two large sheets of non-stick baking paper, then divide the couscous between them. Sit each fillet on the couscous, top with the remaining herbs and season. Fold the paper over, then twist the edges to seal – like a Cornish pasty. Pop the parcels onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 mins or until the fish feels firm through the paper. Serve in the bag.