Herby mushroom pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 250g field or portobello mushrooms , thickly sliced
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 garlic cloves , sliced or crushed
- 150ml vegetable stock (from a cube is fine)
- 250g penne pasta (or other tube shapes)
- 3 tbsp flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- zest 1 lemon
- STEP 1
Put the mushrooms, mustard, garlic and vegetable stock into a frying pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins or until the stock has nearly all evaporated and the mushrooms are soft.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and toss with the mushrooms, parsley and lemon zest. Season to taste and serve straightaway.