Harissa lamb & pepper kebabs
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 4
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 400g lamb steak, trimmed of any fat and chopped into chunks
- 2 red peppers , chopped into large chunks
- 2 red onions , each cut into 8 wedges through the root so the wedges don't fall apart
- 250g couscous , flavoured or plain
- PLUS 1 tbsp olive oil
- STEP 1
Heat the grill. In a large bowl, mix the harissa with the oil, then tip in the lamb, peppers and onions. Add some salt and pepper and toss everything together to coat well.
- STEP 2
Thread the lamb, peppers and onions evenly onto 8 skewers and place on a baking tray. Scrape over any leftover marinade.
- STEP 3
Grill for 8-10 mins, turning frequently and basting with any of the juices that run off. Meanwhile, prepare the couscous following pack instructions. Divide the couscous between 4 plates, top with a couple of skewers each and drizzle over any pan juices.