Halloumi with triple crunch salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 x 250g packs halloumi cheese , sliced
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 150g pack radishes , coarsely grated
- 150g pack sugar snap peas , sliced lengthwise
- ½ cucumber , cut into thin batons
- STEP 1
Make a dressing by mixing together the vinegar, honey and mustard with a little pepper – you don’t need to add any salt as the cheese is quite salty. Toss the halloumi slices in half the dressing, then place on a baking sheet. Griddle or barbecue for 5 mins, turning until browned and crisp on the edges.
- STEP 2
Stir the mayonnaise into the rest of the dressing, then toss through the radishes, peas and cucumber. Serve with the warm halloumi.