- 1 lime, zested and juiced
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 1 small mango, stoned, peeled and chopped
- 1 small avocado, stoned, peeled and chopped
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- ½ small pack coriander, chopped
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
Put the lime zest and juice, mango, avocado, tomatoes, chilli and onion in a bowl, stir through the coriander and beans.
Choose beans in waterAlways choose canned beans in water rather than brine because nothing else is added. If you can’t find black beans, red kidney beans are the next best choice.
Sign up to our Healthy Diet PlanThis recipe is part of our free Healthy Diet Plan. Sign up today and we’ll send you seven days of triple-tested, nutritionally-optimised recipes, plus expert tips and advice to help you look and feel your very best!