Gnocchi with lemon & chive pesto
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- small bunch parsley , finely chopped
- small bunch chives , snipped
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts , roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan , or vegetarian alternative, plus extra for serving
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 500g pack gnocchi
- STEP 1
Place the garlic, herbs, pine nuts, cheese and lemon zest in a small bowl, season well, then stir in the olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- STEP 2
Cook the gnocchi in a pan of salted boiling water following pack instructions, then drain well. Tip into a serving bowl and toss through the pesto. Serve with extra grated Parmesan, if you like.