- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1½ tsp ground ginger , plus extra to serve
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 600ml whole milk
- 2 shots hot espresso (optional)
- whipped cream and mini gingerbread men, to serve
- STEP 1
In a bowl, mix together the spices, sugar and vanilla extract. Heat 100ml of the milk in a pan with the spice and sugar mix, whisking until the sugar has dissolved. Whisk in the remaining milk in additions until incorporated, then heat through until steaming.
- STEP 2
Put a shot of espresso in each glass (if using) and top up with the spiced milk. Top with whipped cream, extra spices and a mini gingerbread man.