Fragrant Thai drumsticks
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- grated zest 1 orange , plus 2 tbsp juice
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1 tbsp good-quality Thai red curry paste
- 8 chicken drumsticks , skin removed, the flesh slashed
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and line a baking tray with foil. Mix the chilli sauce with the orange zest and juice, garlic, curry paste and ¼ tsp salt. Add the chicken and coat really well.
- STEP 2
Arrange the drumsticks on the foil, spaced apart. Coat the chicken with any marinade left in the bowl, then roast for 35-40 mins until tender. Wrap in foil or pack into a food container.