Fig, burrata & prosciutto tartine
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 slices of sourdough
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tbsp fig chutney
- 2 x 100g balls burrata, drained
- 8 slices of prosciutto or parma ham
- 4-6 ripe figs, roughly torn or halved
- handful of thyme or oregano, leaves picked
- balsamic vinegar, to serve
- STEP 1
Heat a griddle pan over a high heat or heat the grill to high. Drizzle each side of the bread with a little olive oil, then toast in the pan or under the grill for 2 mins on each side until golden brown.
- STEP 2
Spread the fig chutney over the toasted bread. Tear or chop the burrata into chunky pieces and arrange these on the toast, create little nests of prosciutto on top, then add the fig pieces. Sprinkle with the thyme, then drizzle with more olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar.