Easy soup maker lentil soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 750ml vegetable or ham stock
- 75g red lentils
- 3 carrots , finely chopped
- 1 medium leek , sliced (150g)
- small handful chopped parsley , to serve
- STEP 1
Put the stock, lentils, carrots and leek into a soup maker, and press the ‘chunky soup’ function. Make sure you don’t fill it above the max fill line. The soup will look a little foamy to start, but don’t worry – it will disappear once cooked.
- STEP 2
Once the cycle is complete, check the lentils are tender, and season well. Scatter over the parsley to serve.