- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4 - 6
- 400g couscous
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock powder
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- zest and juice 2 lemons
- 200g feta cheese
- 400g deli veggies such as roasted pepper , artichokes, sundried tomatoes or aubergines, cut into bite-sized pieces
- small bunch basil leaves (optional)
- STEP 1
Tip the couscous into a large bowl with the stock powder and mix well. Pour over boiling water to come 1cm above the level of the couscous, cover with a plate and leave for 5 mins. Fluff up with a fork, then add the oil, garlic and lemon zest and juice and fluff up again.
- STEP 2
Cut the feta into small chunks and add to the couscous with the deli vegetables and basil, if using. Season and mix lightly.