Cucumber & fennel salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 large cucumber , halved lengthways, deseeded and cut into thin half moons
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 fennel bulb , finely sliced
- 150ml pot reduced-fat soured cream
- juice 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- small bunch dill , roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Put cucumber in a sieve. Sprinkle with 1 tsp salt and the sugar, then leave for 10 mins. Add fennel.
- STEP 2
Mix soured cream, lemon juice, vinegar and dill, then season with black pepper and add to fennel mix.