- 1 large cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and cut into thin half moons
- 1 tsp sugar
Honey and syrups made from concentrated fruit juice were the earliest known sweeteners. Today,…
- 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced
Like Marmite, fennel is something that you either love or hate – its strong aniseed…
- 150ml pot reduced-fat soured cream
- juice 1 lemon
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- small bunch dill, roughly chopped
Put cucumber in a sieve. Sprinkle with 1 tsp salt and the sugar, then leave for 10 mins. Add fennel.
Mix soured cream, lemon juice, vinegar and dill, then season with black pepper and add to fennel mix.