Crushed raspberry creams
- Preparation and cooking time
- Prep: -
- Serves 4
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 2 x 125g/4.5oz punnets raspberries
- 200g tub half-fat crème fraîche
- 150g tub Total 0% Greek yogurt
- 3 meringues shells, either bought or homemade, broken into large pieces
- STEP 1
In a small bowl stir a sprinkling of the sugar in with the raspberries, crushing them very slightly as you stir, but still leaving them more or less whole. In a separate bowl fold the crème fraîche and yogurt together with the remaining sugar and the meringue pieces.
- STEP 2
Divide the raspberries among four small glasses, top with the creamy meringue mixture. The raspberry pots can be eaten straight away or will keep in the fridge for up to 4 hours.