- Preparation and cooking time
- plus chilling- no cook
- Serves 4
- ½ small white cabbage (300g total weight)
- 2 carrots , coarsely grated (175g total weight)
- 6 spring onions , trimmed and chopped
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp toasted sunflower seed
- STEP 1
Cut out and discard the hard core from the cabbage then finely shred it. Mix in a bowl with the carrots and spring onions. Season with pepper and a pinch of salt, then chill for 1-2 hrs (optional).
- STEP 2
Mix together the oil, vinegar and mustard in a bowl. Stir in the yogurt, crème fraîche and orange juice. Set aside.
- STEP 3
When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the veggies, add the sunflower seeds and toss together. Let it sit for 10-15 mins to blend the flavours.