Courgette, broccoli & gremolata pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 2 garlic cloves , finely grated
- zest 2 lemons , plus a squeeze of juice
- small bunch parsley , finely chopped
- 200g broccoli , broken into florets
- 400g pasta bows or other shapes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 courgettes , chopped
- STEP 1
To make the gremolata, mix the garlic, lemon zest and juice with the parsley and some seasoning.
- STEP 2
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the broccoli and cook for 2-3 mins until just tender. Use a slotted spoon to remove, then set aside. Bring the water back to the boil, add the pasta and cook following pack instructions.
- STEP 3
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the courgettes and cook over a high heat for 3-4 mins until starting to turn golden, tip in the broccoli and continue to cook for 1 min until warmed through.
- STEP 4
Drain the pasta, reserving about 2 tbsp of the cooking water, then add pasta and cooking water to the pan with the vegetables and the gremolata. Mix well and serve.