Coconut hot chocolate
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 150ml whole milk
- 25g white chocolate , chopped
- 25ml coconut-flavoured rum (we used Malibu)
- 1 tsp finely grated dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut flakes , toasted (optional)
- STEP 1
Pour the milk into a small pan and then place over a medium heat until simmering, stirring so it doesn’t scorch. Remove the pan from the heat then add the white chocolate and stir. Once the chocolate has melted, place the pan back on the heat to warm through. Add the coconut-flavoured rum and pour into a mug.
- STEP 2
Garnish with the dark chocolate and a few toasted coconut flakes if you like.