Chorizo chicken with chilli wedges
- Preparation and cooking time
- Ready in 30 mins
- Serves 2
- 2 large sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- thin slices chorizo
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- few thyme sprigs, leaves stripped, half tsp dried thyme
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray, then toss with the oil, chilli flakes and seasoning. Roast for 10 mins, then remove and reduce the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- STEP 2
Lay half the chorizo slices over each chicken breast, overlapping so the chicken is covered, then tuck the edges underneath to secure. Lift onto the baking tray next to the wedges, scatter the wedges with thyme leaves, then roast for 20 mins more, turning the chicken and wedges halfway until golden.