Chocolate crunch & raspberry pots
- Preparation and cooking time
- A challenge
- Serves 4
You'd never guess this was an allergy free dessert - no nuts, dairy, gluten or eggs. The perfect solution to those tricky menus
- 250g punnet raspberry
- 2 tbsp Cointreau (or Grand Marnier)
- zest and juice from 1 small orange
- 100g pack dairy, gluten and wheat-free, ‘Free From' chocolate (we used Kinnerton Luxury Dark Chocolate Bar)
- 3 tbsp soya milk
- 50g caster sugar
- 6 tbsp gluten, wheat and nut-free muesli muesli (we used The Food Doctor Cereal, nut-free)
- STEP 1
Divide the raspberries between 4 glasses. Sprinkle ½ tbsp of Cointreau and a little orange zest and juice over each, then set aside.
- STEP 2
Melt the chocolate and stir into the soya milk, then set aside. Tip the sugar into a pan along with 3 tbsp water. Over a gentle heat, cook without stirring for about 7 mins until the sugar melts and starts to turn golden brown. Tip in the muesli, stir, then pour onto a tray lined with baking parchment. Leave to cool, then shatter into thin shards.
- STEP 3
Divide the chocolate mixture between the glasses and allow to cool, but don’t refrigerate. Scatter over the caramel crunch to serve.